Table of Contents
Dental implants abroad? Why travel thousands of miles for your perfect smile?
Considering dental implants abroad? Look at the benefits of having your dental implants fitted in the UK
- Reassurance of the UK regulatory system.
- Zero language barrier so you always know what’s going on.
- Affordable: not as expensive as you may believe, and with finance options available.
- Convenience of having treatment and follow-up care on your doorstep.
- Materials certified for the UK so you can have faith in the implants in your mouth.
- No hidden costs such as specialist travel insurance or medical travel agency fees.
- Save time as your busy life is not disrupted by complex travel arrangements.
- Simplicity – your teeth are important. Why overcomplicate your dental care by going abroad?
Affordable dental implants in Cheltenham
The best equipment – You don’t want to take a chance with your teeth, and at Claydon Dental you can rest assured that no corners are cut. We invest in the latest state-of-the-art equipment for you.
Experienced UK dentists – Our dental team is made up of some of the UK’s best and brightest dentists. The dental implant team is led by Maria Hardman who has successfully completed more than 1,000 dental implant procedures.
Great location – Forget about flights, airport transfers and getting around a foreign country for your treatment when getting dental implants abroad. Our Cheltenham surgery is right on your doorstep with great transport links connecting people from miles around.
Familiar language – The last thing you want when undergoing a medical procedure is a language barrier. Being unsure if you and your dentist understand each other is deeply worrying, especially if complications occur. We’ll put you at your ease with a plain-English service.
Sliding scale affordable treatment – Some people overestimate the price of dental implants in the UK. We offer a sliding scale based on the amount of work required. This makes our service more affordable than you might realise.
Interest-free finance – If you prefer not to pay in one go, we offer interest-free finance and other finance options. So you don’t have to compromise on convenience, and potentially quality, for this highly skilled procedure.
Simplicity – Initial consultations, aftercare and dealing with any complications, it all adds up if you have to go back and forth abroad. Keep it simple and stay in the UK for your dental implants.
Considering dental implants abroad? Call now to arrange an initial consultation and discuss your UK options first.
Online booking Now available
It is now easier than ever to book your FREE Dental Implant Consultation!
Simply click on the link below to select your time and confirm your appointment. Click Here To Book Now.